Mortgage Capacity Assessment Reports - helping you through your divorce matters.
Specialist reports used to assist parties to divorce proceedings.
Question: "I have been asked by the court to arrange a capacity report of my financial circumstances, but don't understand why I need one?
Answer: These are used by the Family Session Courts to help the Solicitors, on both sides, and the Judge make decisions on applicable financial matters. It cuts through all the dross involved in disputes over financial affairs.
Answer: In the eyes of the Legal Representative it can be deemed as reliable expert source information, away from all the legal wrangling's and potential arguments.
Answer: Professional Mortgage Capacity Assessment Reports are all bespoke and unique to a given set of circumstances and based on a qualified opinion of the circumstances at hand and can include alternative views.
Answer: It can help the court to assist in ensuring parties make and agree to lasting and relevant future financial planning.
Answer: Reports work toward settling disputes between divorcing parties, regardless of new partners now being in situ.
Our Choice of Specialist Mortgage Capacity Reports.
SINGLE MORTGAGE CAPACITY ASSESSMENT £349
This report includes the details of capacity to mortgage for one applicant - which includes:
- The details of what your likely level of maximum mortgage borrowing potential level is confirmed by a range of mortgage lenders currently present and showing favor to your overall financial circumstances.
- Example mortgage illustrations including applicable fees and terms applicable - these confirm applicable monthly costs of borrowing applicable at this point coinciding with the maximum borrowing potential.
- Confirmation of the result of affordability checks assessing fully all income and expenditure to lending scenarios offered.
- A range of potential applicable financial scenarios and their affect to the potential to mortgage and for the maximum borrowing potential.
- Reports are generated for the benefit of the court and not the client/instruction holder - this is to ensure impartial unbiased report generation is demonstrated.
- All reports will confirm the necessary foundation data used to produce the comprehensive reports to provide transparency to the court process.
- To instruct us to produce this report please click this link.
JOINT MORTGAGE CAPACITY ASSESSMENT £600
This report includes all the details of capacity as in the above SINGLE MORTGAGE CAPACITY REPORT [link to single report] however also covers Applicant versus Respondent circumstances including a new Respondent Partner:
NO MORTGAGE CAPACITY ASSESSMENT £199
This report includes all the details of lack of capacity to mortgage to include coverage of:
- Comprehensive confirmation of why you fail to have a capacity to mortgage.
- Any adverse credit data that concludes the lack of mortgage capacity e.g. bankruptcy, County Court Judgements, Defaults, Missed Payments, Mortgage Arrears etc.
- Confirmation on market conditions to the applicants maximum borrowing potential.
- Comprehensive acknowledgement of current market lending criteria and how the applicant fails to meet approval from whole of market lender choice.
- No Mortgage Capacity Reports are generated in usually 5 working days.
ADDITIONAL SCENARIOS FOR A MORTGAGE CAPACITY ASSESSMENT £59
These reports allow for the inclusion of additional scenarios that could effect the SINGLE or JOINT MORTGAGE CAPACITY ASSESSMENT reports. Multiple additional reports can be purchased, the details of such are:
- Differing Deposit Amounts.
- Increase In Income, with explanation of circumstances.
- Decrease In Income, with explanation of circumstances.
- Increase In Debt, with explanation of circumstances.
- Decrease In Debt, with explanation of circumstances.
- Being In Position To Retain The Former Marital Home, FMH, with explanation of circumstances.
- Including Various Maintenance Payment Amounts.
URGENT EXPEDITION FEE £79
This addition allows for your qualified adviser to fit in and meet an urgent situation you are in - For cases where Respondents have failed to adhere to a courts deadline quickly enough and a return of report sooner than our usual response time is required for SINGLE or JOINT MORTGAGE CAPACITY ASSESSMENT reports.
To allow for the urgent nature of these reports we accept payment by Debit and Credit Card - payment by BACS, bankers direct credit, is also accepted - please see the details in our further correspondence to make bank to bank payments. Cheques are not accepted as a fast enough payment method for reports that require the speed that the courts require.
You can FREEPHONE us on 0800 092 0800 for us to take your enquiry or for speed you can talk to our online systems by making a secure Enquiry.